Thursday, September 14, 2006

sleeping pills are annoying.

So yeah, my Ambien is definitely needing to be upped. I can't sleep for shit unless I take a Xanax with the Ambien, but I don't really want to do that every night. And I don't have a psychiatrist's appointment until like November, which is pretty fucking lame. Hopefully the doctor's office can just call in a new prescription or something.

It's even worse when there's a lot of noise going on in the background. It was pretty bad when I stayed at Mike's on Monday. He has the smallest bed in the history of the world, which is just fab because he is 6'5" and built like a football player, and he snores like you wouldn't believe.

Blegh. I wish I could just sleep for 24 hours straight. That'd be pretty great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home