Tuesday, August 29, 2006

the absentminded professor.

I haven't been a full-time student since my first semester. I'm actually incredibly amazed that I got through that semester with a 2.8ish GPA because of all the pot I was smoking at the time. But yeah, I'm kind of freaking out a bit about my Art History class. This may or may not be normal anxiety, I don't know, but it's starting to piss me off. This class would be a damn breeze if I could access the homework quiz to prove that I'm attending classes. I emailed my instructor and haven't gotten an answer back. Apparently it's not just me because someone forwarded an email to the whole class asking if we were having trouble with the assignments.

If I drop the class I have to go to my advisor to add another class, and my advisor just happens to be my Art History teacher. Goddammit. I have to take at least 12 hours to stay on Mom's insurance. Insurance is a good thing, children, because I take expensive medication and we're about to have to pay for Daddy's because Medicare is dumb.

Urgh. :( So I'm all stressed out. I have an appointment with my psychiatrist tomorrow so I can get some refills and so he can check on me. It's at 9:15 in the morning. I need to go to bed right now. I miss not needing sleep. :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home